Racing begins! And we need a motivated crew. Hence the new flag:
Monday, May 19, 2008
This spring I undertook what could be considered a rite of passage among sailboat owners: refinishing the keel. The steps (shown in the video below) were:
- scraping down the keel with paint scrapers (didn't work very well)
- grinding the keel with an evil-looking twisted wire brush attachment
- grinding the keel some more with a rough fiber sanding disk
- more wire brush grinding
- wash-down with Metal-Ready (phosphoric acid)
- 3 coats of POR-15 anti-rust paint
- 1 coat of Interprotect 2000
- Epoxy fairing compound in hull-keel joint and pitted areas
- 4 more coats of Interprotect 2000
- VC-17m on anti-fouling bottom paint
- Launch, and watch all that hard work disappear underwater
I told a friend of mine that I wasn't really happy with the amount of time that gets taken up by Slack and "communication and sched...
tldr; https://github.com/73rhodes/sideflow This extension provides goto, gotoIf and while loop functionality in Selenium IDE. Selenium ...
Other articles in this series: REST API Best Practices: A REST Cheat Sheet REST API Best Practices: HTTP and CRUD REST API Best Practice...
This post is a continuation of REST API Best Practices 2: HTTP and CRUD , and deals with the question of partial updates. REST purists ins...