New Belcanto

Mike del Ferro, "New Belcanto - Opera Meets Jazz"

Great discoveries should be shared.   I came across Mike del Ferro's rendition of Nessun Dorma on Imeem.com more than a year ago.  Several months ago I went back and found that it was gone.   I finally tracked down the album.  It's available on iTunes.   Spoiler: this album will be on my Top 5 Albums of 2009.



I've also been enjoying the new CD/DVD from my own piano teacher Brian Browne, entitled "Brian Browne Trio at the NAC".  A protege of Oscar Peterson, Brian is one of the greatest jazz pianists that Canada has ever produced.  The album is available at brianbrowne.com.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selenium IDE Flow Control - Goto and While Loops

REST API Best Practices 4: Collections, Resources and Identifiers

REST API Best Practices 3: Partial Updates - PATCH vs PUT