- Cinder is a C++ library for doing some really cool graphical things.
- Issuu - You Publish You can read different magazines online here. Apple won't let them have their app on the iPhone.
- http://www.khanacademy.org/ Pretty much anything you want to learn about, you can learn about in 10 minutes here. Khan Academy rocks.
- You can read all about the dirty secrets of Canadian conservatives at "Pushed to the Left".
- Surprise, surprise, the US spies on their citizens. A lot. Moving along...
- Sharebuilder from ING looks like a not bad way to get going with a stock portfolio for not a lot of cash up front.
- Whoo hoo, an SSH port forwarding cheat sheet. And here are 25 cool SSH tricks you can try at home!
- Ever thought those cables at the electronics store are stupidly over priced? They are. Go here for cheap cables (in Canada).
- If you haven't seen it yet, Arcade Fire has a cool HTML5 web video.
- Aviary. Cool online tools for creating art.
- Maplight.org attempts to draw the connections between money and politics. hmm...
- Martin Bailey's photography podcast is great for photography buffs.
- Stuck in your ways? A study finds people avoid views that contradict their existing ones.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Cleaning out the bookmarks folder... random interesting stuff from around the Interwebs.