Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Net Worth

You can find out how much your blog is worth.


My blog is worth $0.00. Wow. That's how much I paid for it.

Speaking of net worth... BYC is talking about installing finger docks. That sounded great, until I found out how they planned to pay for them. They plan to charge every member $5000. Welcome to the club. One would think the avenues of fund raisers, sponsorships, donations and volunteerism ought to be explored. I feel that maintenance and improvements to club property should be done within a budget laid out in BYC's operating plan, but I haven't yet put my two cents in to the Commodore or manager.

Oh, wait... according to Technorati, I haven't got two cents.

No comments:

Productivity and Note-taking

I told a friend of mine that I wasn't really happy with the amount of time that gets taken up by Slack and "communication and sched...